Employee Communication and Education
A successful communication program is critical to the success of a company's retirement plan. We understand that the development of an effective communication program varies greatly from business to business and across industries. We review the wide variety of options available with the retirement plan committee and create the most appropriate program for their particular employee population.
Consistent implementation of the plan may increase employee understanding and participation while raising the profile and appreciation of the benefit.
Key components of our strategy include:
- Pre-enrollment memos, posters and announcements
- All on-site meetings conducted by securities registered representatives
- On-site group enrollment meetings
- On-site individual enrollment meetings
- On-site group investment education meetings
- Multilingual enrollment materials
- Access to on-line investment and financial planning
- Customer service representatives and e-mail contacts for plan participants